You are finding out online fish tables that accepts Paypal deposit. The market has a lot of fish tables online that provide a variety of payment methods, but not all reputable. Below We will summarize for players the most reputable payment online fish tables via paypal.
What is Paypal?
PayPal was founded in 1998, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. Founded by Peter Thiel, paypal operates on e-commerce via the Internet, and it charges a fee when you transfer or withdraw money. Paypal is simply understood as an intermediary service for international payments and money transfers over the Internet. With PayPal, you can pay when shopping online abroad or receive payments from abroad sent to another country.
It can be considered as an electronic wallet or similar to Internet Banking of banks: you can transfer – withdraw to another PayPal account, pay for online purchases if the seller supports Paypal, or receive international payments.
Benefits of Using PayPal
- Extremely secure payment system.
- Wide network of systems, used all over the world quickly and conveniently.
- Safe transaction for both seller and buyer (the feature can claim the money back after sending money to another account when scammed).
- Good and fast customer service support.
- Limit disclosure of bank account information, because each time you make a payment, you do not have to enter an international payment card number (VISA, Mastercard) because you provided PayPal when registering to create an account.
Instructions How To Create A PayPal Account
Conditions to register to open a PayPal account:
– Aged 18 years and older
– Have identity card or citizen identification card
– An active primary Email address
– Have 1 of the Visa/Mastercard/American Express cards
– Have a need for shopping, transaction or international payment.
To register for PayPal, there will be 2 jobs you need to do: make a VISA card and create a PayPal account on your computer.
If you do not have a VISA card, you need to go to the transaction office / branch of the bank to meet directly with the support staff and proceed to make the card.
To sign up for PayPal, you first need to visit the PayPal homepage.
Step 1: Select “Quick Registration”
Step 2: Click on Get Started in the Buy with PayPal section. This option allows you to create a free account to shop online with PayPal.
The other option allows you to receive payments / integrate PayPal into your sales website. This is the PayPal Business account, for those who specialize in selling in foreign markets.
Step 3: In this section, you fill in the information that PayPal requires:
- Country/Region: PayPal has selected you as Vietnam by default
- Family Name: Your last name
- Middle Name: Your middle name
- Given Name: Your Name
- Email Address: This is your PayPal account. After successful activation, you can use this email to receive and send payments. So remember to enter the email that you regularly use here.
- Create Your Password/Confirm Your Password: Enter the password and confirm the password here. Note that you should set a slightly complex password, full of letters, numbers, special characters and uppercase – lowercase letters.
Once completed, click Next to complete.